Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Gift Tags for Christmas

One Of A Kind Mixed  Media Christmas Tag Set!

I was thinking about the winter holidays this morning and how one of my favorite parts of Christmas was decorating and wrapping the presents.  I love wrapping paper! I love ribbons and bows! I love tags and cards! I have way too much of these things, since I save what ever I don't use and my collections of papers  and tags etc.   is  the stuff of hoarders dreams...  The hallway closet in my house is practically used ONLY for housing these treasures :)

I decided I would add some to my collection and began making tags for this years gifts.  I made some extra for those of you out there who also love decorating gifts as much as giving them!


The first set is a Maine Coon Cat Tag Set:
There are four tags in this set and each is a one of a kind, tiny ( 3 x 1.5 inch work of art.  
 Each tag features a Maine Coon Cat, handpainted in acrylic on watercolor paper.  Check them out in my Etsy shop!  I will be making a bunch of different ones for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment